Custom Search

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Knowing Me Knowing You


one regular visitor outside my window every day

i have been tagged by Bluedreamer....all i have to do is to answer all the questions below and as usual i have to tag another friend of mine..but i think i will skip that one...if any of u interested to do the tag..u are welcome...:D

1. What is your occupation?
A trainee counsellor in secondary school

2.what is the color of youre socks right now?
err...i dont wear any right now...i'm barefooted...

3. What are you listening to right now?
My Immortal - Evenescence

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Portugese egg tart - i ate 3!

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes..i'm good at it!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
black, blue and green

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
last nite with my mom..she wanted to know who won the election in certain places because the tv was so slowwww in announcing the results...i got it form MalaysiaKini via internet!

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
hmmm i like him very very much..he is cute..hehehe!

9. Favorite drink?
Mix tropical fruit yoghurt smoothies!

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
squash and tennis...

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
hahah.. yes i do..thinking want to highlight it this time...

12.pets? a couple of tortoises and goldfish..

13Favorite food?
anything with cheese..

14. Last movie you watched?
The latest movie from National Treasurer series..Nicholas cage is my fav actor!

15. Favorite Day of the year?
October..i'm getting lots of presents that time...hehehe

16. What do you do to vent anger?
take a long hot shower...and cry...sob!sob!

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
i didnt remember but definitely not a doll...most of the time i was up on the tree..!

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Spring...plants lots of blooms..Springtime is seen as a time of growth, renewal, of new life (both plant and animal) being born, and of the cycle of life once again starting. It is also used more generally as the start of better times...but unfortunately no spring in my country..sigh..

19. Hugs or kisses?
hmmmmm....hugs first then kisses...i love to be cuddled!

20. What kind of pie?
Banana, apple and pineapple pie..yummy!

21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
of course...if not i'm dying waiting!

22. Who is most likely to respond?
everybody in my email list....

23. Who is least likely to respond?
my brother hahaha..he is sooo lazeyyyy!

24. Living arrangements?
With my family..

25. When was the last time you cried?
few months ago..when i dont know how to create a website for my assigntment! and i could only manage to get B- for it!the worst grade ever! i wish i know how to blog earlier...sigh!

26. What is on the floor of your closet?
my handbags collection...

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
no..not yet send to anybody...

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to?
none also...

29. Favorite smell?
my perfume - Miracle, Champagne and Poison and lots more..i'm collecting branded perfumes..!

30. What inspires you?
my beloved family...

31. What are you afraid of?
to be alone..without my loves one around me..

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
of course cheese!

33. Favorite car?
BMW M3 Coupe..a sheer driving pleasure..

34. Favorite cat breed?
i love to see Persian cats but i dont like to have one...

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3

36. How many years at your current job?
3 weeks...

37. Favorite day of the week?
friday to saturday...happy weekend!

38. How many provinces have you lived in? Negeri Sembilan, Selangor, Johor and Pahang ...4!

39. How many countries have you been to?
3...Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand...my neighbouring countries! thinking to go to philippines next to visit my friend Bluedreamer! ahaa...

39 questions! i wonder why they didnt give 40 questions instead..hehehe...so now u know more or less about me...anybody who wants to adopt me please feel free to email me at anytime of the day...!

20 comments:

Rolando said...

haha, thanks for not tagging me Waliz. With my new schedule, I don't know when I could ever get it done, lol.

I love your honest and funny answers. It says so much about you, in a good way. Lucky is the person who gets to do number 19 with you :)

waliz said...

Ro..!!!! u dont know how much i miss your present here! i'm glad to see u back...yeah everybody seems to be very busy nowadays...but i think it is a very good sign! dont u think so?

as for no.19..i'm still waiting for my big bear hugs from u...hahahaha...just kidding! dont forget to visit me again SOON!

Anonymous said...

helloooooooooooooooooooo.....good to hear from you again,hope things are well and fine!... :P

WoW said...

39!! that's a lot of questions to be answered and it's like answering exam questions lol. The only difference is that there is only right answer.

bluecrystaldude said...

I thought adoption has to be done when you are a kid?? hahahaha... love your post.. :DD

Have a less busy day~
hehe

bluecrystaldude

ColourMyHeartDOTCOM said...

would you like to exchange links ,cuz i seem to like your blogs,

my site www.colourmyheart.com

box_blocked_teerg@hotmail.com
the colourmyheart team

waliz said...

azra...hahaha...everything is well and fine...thanks!

waliz said...

hi wow...i'm glad i dont have to sit for any exams now! if not i cannot answer all those 39 questions lol!

waliz said...

blue...do u want to adopt me? i wont disturb your peaceful life..i promise..hehehe!

waliz said...

colourmyheart..or course we can..u r welcome on board!

bluedreamer27 said...

hahaha where just an ocean away waliz tell me when and ill make sure to sprinkle compettis and offer a red carpet (lol)how do you like it huh? thanks for doing the tag waliz have a great day

Anonymous said...

hi sis waliz!
Thanks for your comments@ my site!

waa...so much questions, so little time.. :)
see u around!

Unknown said...

Now i know you!anything with cheese will do?hmmm!me too :)

Anonymous said...

wow nice.. you got the way how to make an article in an intresting way. but what is this tagging mean ????

waliz said...

hi bluedreamer...just wait for me at the airport..that will be enough! hope my wish to visit philippines will come true...:D

waliz said...

hi kento..just wondering wht has happened to my lil' brother kento..long time no see...i feel relieve to see u here!

waliz said...

you too sweetiepie??? i'm glad we have something in common...!

waliz said...

hi ametya..tagging mean we ask somebody to do the same thing all over again but with your own version/answers...and dont forget to put the link of other person who tags u....in my case my friend bluedreamer has tagged me...hope u understand..i'm not good in explaining...hehehe!

Hafifi said...

huhu..banyak btul soklan..nasib baik waliz dpt jwb dgn btul semuanya..hehe

waliz said...

Ye la hafifi...dapat A+++....hahaha! how is your exam?