wth my friend aishah during annual dinner at allson klana resort..
1. i managed to finish my third semester of my masters..and get quite a good results.
2. i jadi 'invigilator' (dont know the spelling is correct or not..will check it out later) for stpm..and being paid for it eventhough i have to sacrifice half of my year end holidays..
3. have to do a lot of preparation for my youngest brother wedding on 20th disember 2009..hope he and the wife will be happy ever after.
4. clean up the garden..i neglected it so long..now it looked much much better.
5. looking for a nice dress for the wedding..got it! a nice red embroidery baju kurung pahang...bought it at Vera Lin boutique, Seremban 2. But the sarong was quite big..will alter it soon.
6. need to go for a holiday..but it was just planning..again and again couldnt go anywhere..maybe next year..sigh!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Posted by waliz at Friday, December 11, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
spm trial 2009 for form 5 students has started today...the school is like kena langgar garuda...very quiet and serene..maybe because we just lost one of our resident or maybe because other students have been quarantined..they have to stay at home till wednesday...to avoid H1N1 from infecting others...thursday school will be goes on like usual....!
Posted by waliz at Sunday, August 16, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
i dont know how to tell u but it was a D Day for all of us warga SMK Seri Pagi. First of all my warmest condolance to arwah Cikgu Rohaya family for her departure because of H1N1. She was a very bubbly and cheerful nice lady tht i ever know..and i am very2 sure tht u will be missed by all of us..yr friends and your students...
and because of sooo many students sick for the past few days..teachers also couldnt come to teach..the principle has decided to close our school till next wednesday...this is not the thing to celebrate although i always looking forward for a scool holiday..but not this one...definitely not like this...i cross my finger and pray that things will be okay soon...pls pray for everybody...
Posted by waliz at Thursday, August 13, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
PMR trial has started yesterday...i was assigned to observe the weaker class...mind u..the so called good classes they put them in a hall..yesterday they sat for Bahasa Melayu and Science paper..Bahasa Melayu also they couldnt do well apa lagi Science paper...today they have to sit for english...ermmmmmmm!
what i dont understand..they learn English for almost 11 years but they still could grasp the language...who is to be blamed? the teacher? parents? or themselves? i went to nasional schools throughout my life but eventhough my english not excellent but atleast i can speak and write...u can understand my writing rite? tht is the most important thing..people understand what u r trying to say...!!
imagine how the teacher felt when their student can just write back the question..no answer at all!
this is my entry after so long been absent from blogging world...no intention to announce my present..but hey im still alive..hehehe..somebody must be wondering what has happened to me after so long!hopefully....
Posted by waliz at Monday, August 03, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
it has been so long...i miss u..and i really really miss u ...but i dont have the time..as usual it was a lame excuse to abandon u...just like that...i wish i can be like last time..was so free..was so cheerful....
i was thinking to leave u..contemplating with the though so many times..yes or no..but couldnt decided...tak sampai hati....but i even couldnt take care of myself let alone to handle u...so miserable...
what am i suppose to do now...please help me...who wants to help me..i dont know..i wish i can be more assertive...more confident...yet i was so confuse..
this is my journey..my diary...should i continue or should i stop...give me some time..take it or leave it...the final decision is all mine...
Posted by waliz at Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
1. hello everybody...actually i feel much much better today..thanks for the prayers my friend....
2. so sorry for not telling u that i was having quite a major operation 2 weeks ago to remove one of my internal organ that i wish not to tell what...hehehe
3. i'm on my 6 weeks medical leaves but i couldnt post anything interesting rite now...
4. did anybody tell u that drinking a snakehead fish tonic sucks?? yewww...but i have to drink that everyday.. a dozen bottles already infact...but it helps a lot!
5. i do visit your site from time to time eventhough i didnt leave any comment...not yet..let me recover first..kayy!
6. i lost weight!! i dont intend to because i always hoping to gain weight...sad!
7. i went through hell past few months but i accept that as dugaan from god..):
7. tell u what...cant wait to recover and do havoc again..till then..daaaaa...!
Posted by waliz at Thursday, February 19, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
today is the 1st january 2009...everybody knows that ...i dont want to sound like a broken record and say that this year i want to do this and i want to do that...that is called a new year resolutions babe..but to look back i did achieve some of it..and i dont have any regret even if i didnt achieve anything...
for a start, i managed to be a runner up for the Blog Idol competition (sadly, i didnt win the first place but still grateful) organized by bluedreamer.... but at the same blog.. i've been interviewed by him as 'The Interesting Blog of The Month December'. U can read the post here. And this is the award that i received from him...thanks dude..
and today (very very excited) i will bring back a new car for me to drive...i can tell u that this will be a new year present for myself..what car? errr that i will blog about it later...a very good start...
yersterday morning i went to school for a meeting and the principle has given us a warning not to wear a pants (for ladies) even if we still consider ourself in a holiday because the school only will be opened on 5th january and i was one of the teacher who was wearing a pants...isk isk isk...not a good start....
then yesterday afternoon i went for my masters classes for the first time..i drove all the way from Seremban to Serdang...just after i reached the toll plaza my friend called and told me that the lecturer was still on leave till the 5th January...not a good start...
during the school meeting also i've been told that one of the counsellor is going to further her study in one of the collage and she will be taking one year off...that means more work to be distributed among us.....not a good start...
on the way home i saw a catfish...yes u read it right..a catfish wriggling on the road (i dont know how on earth it ended up on there)...i stopped my car..scooped up the fish and threw it in the small river nearby..i guess he was lucky!! it was a good start for the fish...atleast he was not end up in the cooking pot somewhere!
well..well..well.. eventhough in the beginning things doesnt sound so good (except for the catfish) i still insisted to be very very optimistic that everything will turn out ok at the end...pray with me buddy!
Posted by waliz at Thursday, January 01, 2009