one of the small island surrounding
crystal clear water..amazing!u can see the colorful fishes and corals.but i couldnt put it here bcos i dont have waterproof camera.sad..:(
One of the view from our resort in genting
i went to Tioman Island during my last school holiday.Tioman Island (locally known as Gunung Daik Bercabang Tiga) is a small island located 32 km off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia in the state of Pahang, and is some 39 km long and 12 km wide. It has eight main villages, the largest and most populous being Kampung Tekek in the north. The densely forested island is sparsely inhabited, and is surrounded by numerous coral reefs, making it a popular scuba diving spot. There are also a lot of resorts and chalets around the island.
Snorkeling trip to the Marine park
The view is so breathtaking beautiful i feel like going to the island again. maybe i will go to the different part of the island like tekek or salang.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Posted by waliz at Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Long holidays can be bored sometimes if you could not think of anything to do. Here I try to give you some tips and hope you can spend your holidays more meaningful after this.
School holidays are coming. Everybody would love to have some nice holidays to spend with your love ,ones but except for going somewhere which are expensive and time comsuming why don’t we try to do something different like these:-
1. Try to go for a movie especially the one which suited everybody in the family. Spend some money on food stuff children likes like cotton candy, porcorn and coca-cola. Buy some souviner that comes with the as and movie.Example, toys like character in the movie.
2. Get the children to wake up early and go for mountain climbing. If not you can choose a hill behind your house and start walking up the hill. Show the chidren the floras and the faunas that you find along the track.This is so fun they will ask you to bring them back again.
3. Try out new recipes. The one they love to eat in the restaurant but you never have a chance to cook before. My children loves cheesecake so I try to find out the recipes for the cheesecake. We go to the supermarket and choose the ingredients together. After reach home they usually could not wait to start the cooking. This is a good experience for the kids so they would not rely too much on us to do simple cooking like frying eggs and making an omelletes.
Posted by waliz at Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Sometimes women can be so naive when talking about relationship. They are too trusting on their partner or spouses they tend to be blinded by his actions that shows that their men are cheating on them. Let’s us see what it is.
1. They often come home late and get angry when we ask him their where about.
2. They use phone in the toilet and put in silent mode when they received messages. Sometimes you can feel their uneasiness when received phone calls when he is with you.
3. Always give an excuse when we try to be intimate. For example, feel tired, no mood and something else.
4. Less communications with you unless he is the quite type.
5. Spend out more time than in the house and look very uneasy when he is at home.
6. Start being very prudent with his money but lots of stuff for him like new clothes, perfumes and shoes.
Read more in Relationships
« Five Ways of How Not to ProposeAdvice on Love »7. Being more conscious with his looks.
8. Send out text messages at odd times like in the middle of the night.
9. Spend more time chatting on the net.
10. Doing more out-station work than before.
11. Start exercising more.
12. Sometimes when he feels guilty he try to be nice to you.
13. He likes to compare you with somebody else and starting to find fault with you.
14. He acts coldly when he is with you only but try to impress you when with family friends and relatives.
15. He will tell that you are not a good cook and hurriedly find excuse to eat outside.
16. You cannot see his phone lying everywhere.The phone will always be with him.
17. Every time when you answer your house phone and the other person do not want to talk to you.
18. Your instinct tells you that something is wrong with your husband. He is not like his usual self and you know you are not at fault.
19. You found a restaurants or hotels receipt but you yourself never been there.
20. His credit card bills suddenly become high but you do not see what he is buying.
The signs above may be not correct 100% but some of it might be true. The most important is to follow your instinct. Happy reading!
Posted by waliz at Thursday, June 03, 2010