Custom Search

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

hellloooo ...!!

1. hello everybody...actually i feel much much better today..thanks for the prayers my friend....
2. so sorry for not telling u that i was having quite a major operation 2 weeks ago to remove one of my internal organ that i wish not to tell what...hehehe
3. i'm on my 6 weeks medical leaves but i couldnt post anything interesting rite now...
4. did anybody tell u that drinking a snakehead fish tonic sucks?? yewww...but i have to drink that everyday.. a dozen bottles already infact...but it helps a lot!
5. i do visit your site from time to time eventhough i didnt leave any comment...not yet..let me recover first..kayy!
6. i lost weight!! i dont intend to because i always hoping to gain weight...sad!
7. i went through hell past few months but i accept that as dugaan from god..):
7. tell u what...cant wait to recover and do havoc again..till then..daaaaa...!

18 comments:

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

oh god! what happened? I hope you get better soon dear, I didn't know that ur not well .I had been so caught up with work.Feel better soon sweetie.
Loads of love, az

Rya M said...

whattttttttttt???? no wonder no posting for so long!!!

get well soon eh, drink lots of that errr whatever, if it does help the healing, hope to see you around soon!

take good care!;) ...

bluecrystaldude said...

Major operations?? Wow.. You must be in really bad condition.. I hope you're getting better dear. Anyway, snakehead fish? Ikan haruan kan? I went to the hospital last couple weeks to see my friend who broke his leg during car accident. One pakcik came to us and offer him a bowl of snakehead fish soup. That already cold thing cost about rm10 a bowl. Huhuu.. People are making money everywhere..

Take care of your self. I pray for your best recovery :)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that u in process of recovering. I'm happy for you Waliz. Take care.

MOLY said...

6 weeks midical leave ???? what heppened ???

lily doakan waliz sembuh cepat seperti sediakala

insya-Allah

rest byk2 and take good care ok :)

Bluedreamer said...

hooeay its nice to know that from you my friend welcome back

StanNero said...

it almost a year since last i visited your blog...lost your url anyways after stop with last blog huhuh...

Hope you sihat2...

Anonymous said...

hai waliz..

take care..

bluedreamer27 said...

hello waliz how are you now?
i hope youre doing well
we miss yah here
have a great day ahead and God bless you my friend

bluedreamer27 said...

hello waliz how are you now
we miss yah here
have a great day!@!!

bluedreamer27 said...

just dropping by here waliz
have a great weekend

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hi Waliz!! Are you still here in this blog ???


(((smile)))

Hope you are well,
sPEEDYcAT

bluedreamer27 said...

hi just dropping by here
have a great day and happy blogging

bluedreamer27 said...

Happy Easter!!!

mkaw77 said...

hi.. mcm ner skrg?? dh ok ker??
hehe rasa mcm ketinggalan zaman plak..

fatiah said...

everything ok? I have not been updating my blog just too plain lazy. say hi to us very soon ok.

eddyra said...

walizz... i know its all my fault...

Lee said...

Hello Waliz, gosh, I am sorry to read of your recent operation. Now you lighter a littlebit.
Hope everything is okay and you recovering well.
You take care, keep well.

All my best regards to you, Waliz, Lee.