Custom Search

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

10 types of people i hate most

My general view aout human beings.


Well, I am not going to tell that I am perfect but everybody sure does have nasty experiences with this type of people. I can only list out ten types of people that I do not like and maybe you want to share with me about others.

1. Not punctual. This is the most annoying type of people that I have encounter. The excuse, ‘I am on my way’ means she or he still not leaving. Believe me.

2. Talk big. I cannot stand this type of people. I know you are rich but it does not mean you can brag about it to other people especially to less fortunate one. But most of the time this people does not have anything. They only talk big to cover up their weakness.

3. Women beater. Maybe this guy also being abused when he was a kid but it does not mean you can show your temper to a woman. If you are really strong then try your luck in the boxing championship.


to continue click here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting articles...