Custom Search

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Life Goes On

It has been 2 weeks since my father had left us but not a single day passed without me thinking of him. there is a moment when i feel regret for not being able to be with him on his last breath but god knows better why. my mom also was not around..she's in Melbourne now and will only be back on 17th. i know she's desperately wanted to come home then but due to other technicalities, our family adviced her against it. anyway there is nothing much she can do. the funeral was smooth and fast. he left us around 7 am and by 2.00pm he was already buried.

just yesterday i got my admission letter to UKM. i wish i can share this proud moment with my father but i guess it was too late. the only thing in my mind right now is i must prepare to the challenges. when i did my masters it was challenging enough and i almost regretted it.but to think of it, life would be no fun if its dull and boring. i will register on 23th of December and my life as a student will begin. hmmm did i ever tell u that i'm doing it part time only? well i have a job.. so double work for me in 2011. Life must goes on and i want to make sure it's fun!

5 comments:

anie,Nagoya said...

waliz...aza!!!...aza!!...fighting!!!...u akan jd student blek?eh!...kiranya mak u tak jumpat arwah ayah u ke?itu sedih tu...

waliz said...

ya anie..tu yg terkilan sgt tu..yup student part time hehehe ...ni nak tgh carik sponsor :)

Cheqna said...

Dear Waliz,

InsyaAllah u'll be okay..Time heals the sadness...remember arwah with fondness and doa.

Good Luck with the new jadual..I'm sure u can cope well :-)

bluedreamer27 said...

always look forward to the better side Waliz...
he must be on heaven now....
i wish all the succes for you and i hope you are feeling better now

Unknown said...

Cheer up girl!
do not need to remember those who have gone.
sure they are good there.
Your life must go on even without them.
I wish you will succeed one day.

btw .. belated condolences.