Custom Search

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Who Said It'S Easy To Be A Councelor

6 August 2007

Can't believe after 7 semester studying now i know it's so tough to be a councillor...do i regret it? The answer is yes and no..yes because now i know that i must be skillfull (and i dont have tht skill eventhough my lecturer said i can learn it) and no because this course has brought me to a new dimension..

What new dimension? well... i can say that i am much a better person compared 2 years ago..i learnt a lot..and i can say that i can help others (only when i got my licence..but i sure do). Especially for my student who are waiting for me to give service at school (hope the Education Department wont sent me far away from my family..please..please..)

No comments: