Custom Search

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Secret Wish


Hmmm...actually i almost forgotten about this secret wish of mine when i was a kid...maybe around 10 to 12 years old...it all started when i saw my face in one of my blogger friend's blog...THE BOLEH BLOG by eTomyam...there is a link to it beside my blogsite...


He wrote something like this...
"Here are special bloggers that this BOLEH blog has linked to them. As part of blog promotion and exposure, we strongly believe the more links we have the more benefit we gain. These are the bloggers who we find their blogs interesting and worth sharing"

When i checked out the link...i saw my own face staring back to me...i was happy for sure and quickly leaved a comment... something like this "Hey...i could see my face there..thanks"

Then eTomyam also not wanting to leave behind ...leave some kind of message like this "Of course Waliz, your beautiful face deserve to be there, boleh buat ads promotion apa...he he, thanks for comment....

Just for a few second it strucked my head like a lightening. .then i remember my old secret wish....what?what? still dont know?haiiiyaaa....i want to be a MODEL....thts right...dont laugh at me...i want to be a model....

Then..just to be humble i replied like this "errr...may i know wht kind of ad promotion? if hair..i almost bald (azra will love this)...skin..full of pimples, teeth all fake....hehehe..."

You know what this gentleman told me..read this.... "wah, you're eligible for so many ads, bald...hair treatment ads, pimple, I suggest oxy5 or facial cleanser, teeth, can be colgate or Darlie....but all the appearance should be BEFORE treatment, not after....he he he"

Ok..Ok..thats fine..but i knew this long time ago that i could never be a good model...i am petite (5"3), brown skin (that time pan asian was hot)and i dont have body to die for..i'm not complaining infact i love myself very much..but there is a standard if u want to be a model...

So..here i am...fully awake and concious...i am set to be a counsellor in less than a year time..i think i still can be a model..a role model infact..to my students next time...and i am happy just to think about it...now who wants to be a Model like Naomi, Gisselle and Kate anyway?

Psstt..my fav model is Aishwarya Rai model cum Miss World turn actress and now become Mrs Bachan...She's sooooo beautiful!

26 comments:

etomyam said...

Waliz, huk huk huk, I didn't realize my comment really touch you, sorry for any inconvenience caused and I never know your ambition of becoming model....Yes, I totally agree with you, the counselor itself would be the nicest model of all modeling school and thank God you're the chosen one who has been given the chance and ability to preach and practice it. By the way I strongly believe everybody has been given a unique and special character by God, yet we never realize it until someone else notify us. And in fact we are already becoming a role model for our children....cheers

waliz said...

nevermind ePaprik...oppps eTomyam...its good to have this feelings again after so many years hidden in my memory...

u has touched it again where there were not many people knew about this...and now i had announced it to the world...

but u you know what..i'm glad i just did it...atleast its not a secret anymore..and god knows how relieved i am..hey you can be a good counsellor too....u just did a good job man...

Unknown said...

ekekekek... im not laughing ok... just smiling all the way until finish readung ur entry ... ekekekek.


jgn mare ah kak...

waliz said...

tak marahhh....ingat ketawa nat je dah cukup...ekekek...ekekke...

Rolando said...

From the looks of your pics Waliz, you could still be a model. There are different types of models.

You are definitely photogenic.

You're definitely a model in the blogging community by sharing your stories and by showing your comment love.

Pumpkin said...

Just go and try modeling agencies..

Since u have a photogenic face i'm sure u'll be selected..

Anyway, Nice blog u have here..

Anonymous said...

waliz...hehehehe...and now we know...your secret....

Anonymous said...

Waliz baby,
First of all, you are ADORABLE!
Second of all, you are beautiful inside!
The question is not how can you become a model but how models can become more like you...rolemodels.

waliz said...

yeah Rolando...thats a good idea..atleast i can do 'modelling' in my own blog...hehehe

waliz said...

errr papahorny...thts few years ago...now i'm too old to apply...hehehe

waliz said...

azra..its ok...i couldnt keep my mouth shut...so dont tell me any secret next time...hehehe

zen...u also adorable like yr panna cotta but beautiful? errr i not yet see the inside you...maybe when i see u next time?

Anonymous said...

Waliz baby, there is an angel hiding behind my dirty mouth. Hehe

waliz said...

really zen? do i got the chance to see this 'angel'?

show it to me...oh yeah...

HaFiZ said...

thats not the SECRET anymore ;p

jon said...

Pretty is as pretty does. A woman without character suddenly becomes not so attractive when I find out that she's void of quality attributes.

Beautiful people, to me, are people like Mother Teresa.. who by the world's standards is not attractive. But when i see her, I see LOVE. All the love she's given. And my heart is touched.

But that doesn't mean that I'll ever stop being crazy about Salma Hayek, Sarah Shahi and Zhang Ziyi! :D I think they have character too! At least that's what I want to believe. :D

Anonymous said...

Look-> 0:-)
I will try to be better!
Jon is my rolemodel, one day i'll be like him!

Jazevox said...

its a secret no more waliz, we all know about it

i think, all models out there should be role models as well (have inside beauty also)

njoy ur day!

waliz said...

apiz...yeahh...very sad...i got no secret anymore...maybe i have to create one more secret...so its still can be a secret...and i wont tell anybody ab ths secret....hmmmm

waliz said...

yes jon..i feel so mall when u mentioned about Mother Theresa...she was the greatest role model for all of us...and if i can be like her i will die peacefully...and wth smile on my face...
though i must admit its quite impossible...

waliz said...

zen - dont spoil jon ok? he is an angel...not like us..wild creatures from other planet....hehehe

waliz said...

jazebox - yeah especially when they have a follower including teenagers...

Anonymous said...

Oh i won't spoil him, he is too pure!
are you a wild creature too waliz baby? hehe

waliz said...

more than u can ever imagine...zen!!!

i have 2 split personality hehehe...be careful..

Anonymous said...

Ohhh i like that. hehehe

jimmy choo said...

Great article,

Well Done! Hope will see more interesting article by you in future. anyway you also can submit your article into www.timestreets.com for free or any article directory to promote your article.
nice experience here. wish your luck

Iklan Times- Iklan Percuma - Online Trading - Times Ads

waliz said...

thanks 4 the invitation jimmy...i will...see you next time...