Custom Search

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

my new notebook



i bought this netbook recently. no complain so far, only sometimes i must be very2 patient to wait especially when using internet.but very easy to carry it everywhere, light and small.i can even put it in my handbag.this is the other features :_

•10.1" widescreen
•Companion PC for browsing and basic connectivity
•Light, stylish and highly portable
•Up to 11 hours of battery life rating
•Travel-friendly features

and lastly i love the color!! dont know why i'm so into red these days:))

10 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

oh i am planning to buy one too... maybe by the end of this month

happy blogging waliz

Dharak Sandeep said...

wow, this is really nice laptop. i am also planning to buy TOSHIBA LAPTOP. Congrats for new laptop.

Professional SEO India

Bloggerman said...

Hi. You got a very lovely notebook. I have mine too which I bought two months ago. It's HP Compaq Presario. I guess I have to post it too on my blog. I'll post it perhaps tomorrow.

Cheqna said...

thinking of buying one as well..hehe.. :-)

JaSSNaNi said...

wahhh... wane cantek.. garang.. hehe sesuai ngan 'hey ladies'

mmmm thinking to buy gak.. and thinking again... and again.. and again... :D :D

Unknown said...

HEy!
The laptop really looks great. Intersting. SO stylish!

Thnaks for sharing

Regards
Divya:)

Rya M said...

hehehehe nice colour! i like! ...... ;P

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

very nice..like the colour..

Boedak Badeur said...

nice laptop..11 hours? that's amazing battery life..I hope I can get it one..:D
nice share!!
btw, 3 ki$$es dropped here..cheers!! and please return it for me Indonesian Rhapsody

noypi said...

Nice color! Very attractive. I had already my own pc but I'm planning to buy a laptop soon..xD