i've got an invitation to join one of refutable friendship network which claims members can create a profile and a guestbook, post pictures and send and receive messages. We also can create a clan or join one of the existing clans...(never tyr out this one)...but i wont mention the name of the network here...unless u already know because maybe u also got an invitation from me!
Actually i got other invitations as well like Friendster,Myspace and Facebook but i just ignore it because i'm not interested to make new friends..mybloglog already enough for me...but because this time i was invited by one of my best friend..i said why not? i will just give it a try...
so... i'm not going to tell you in detail what was this all about but i think i can make a few conclusions about the people... who approaches me for a friendship..
1. a man who is looking for a serious relationship - i have nothing against this because this is their own choice - if they are really genuine this is the place to meet a lot of potentials partner...who knows?
2. a man who is looking for a cheap thrill - their pick up lines " can we talk abut sex?" and this man really make me pissed off...how could they say that for the first time when u talk to a lady...and my answer is " go and talk to your mother first!" then i blacklist them for good...sighh..
3. a man who is being possessive after a few chat with me..." i see you online but why u dont want to talk with me?" hmmmmm....i'm not your wife okayyy so my wish la i want to talk to whoever i like...you are mad or what? i dont even know u dude...
4. a man who is very patient - keep coming and asking u questions eventhough i seldom answer their message...sometimes i feel i dont have the heart to ignore this type of man but i know they are very very experience in life...must keep reminding myself what is their ultimate motives....hahaha..sorry if i'm to prejudice!
5. a man who is just want to talk - ok..lets just talk, talk and talk...but dont get hurt by my sarcastic remarks..couldnt help it sometimes...hehehe
6. a man who the first thing he asked was 'do u have a web cam?" yeahhh..why u need a web cam at the first place? do u just interested to see if i'm pretty enough to be your friend? or if i'm ugly u will just disappear and say bye bye from my life? hahaha
7. an immatured man - "hi, wht is yr name..how old r u? wht r u doing now?" - my goodness...hey! could u just read my profiles? everything is there...just read it! see my rolling eyes here...?
8. and the most scariest part is a woman looking for a partner! "darling..do u wanna try my p#@@#?" oh no! nooo... thanks dear..i'm straight ok? hahaha...
p/s ...me even has been contacted by a porn film actor (i think he's looking for a new talent hehehe..) and i told him.."dont u get enough?" hahahaha..
and so many many types of people but the most outstanding as i mentioned above...
and should i continue adding friends to my list? hmmm...the answer is yes .. because i believe there are still lots of nice people out there...."Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Posted by waliz at Sunday, December 16, 2007