Custom Search

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 3, 2007

I Have Made It...!!





Recently i had great difficulty to access or sign in all my blogs. It seem it has been blocked and said the username and the password was incorrect..what the hell..everyday i was using the same id and password...something must be wrong somewhere...

not to give me headache i've decided to change my email address and got myself a new password and id. then i changed the setting using the new gmail address..everything looked ok except i couldnt update my blogs...looked like the was no connection between my new gmail address and my blogs...haiiiyaaa....

so at first..a very impatient person i am.. i think the best way is to make a new blog and i decided to continue with walizdiary first then maybe slowly i can do other blogs later...but after trying hard for 2 days..finally i made it!!thank god!!actually it was a small technical prob..but i am not an IT expert so if they solve it in one hour..i need to solve it in 2 dayys!!

but i was really glad that everything finally back to normal..i dread to think what will happen if i couldnt access to my account at all..thanks to all my friends for your support especially etomyam and arina ...they give me ideas how to fix it and if it still not working they tell me not to give up and give more ideas...hmmmm..

as for the picture above..that was the place i paced myself up and down, scratching my head, took fresh air and think what i can i do to get back my blogs...far right is my favourite mango tree which produce a nice and sweet fruits and become the source of my favourite drink MANGO LASSI.. if u want to do this refreshing and healthy drink please take a look at my other blog Yummyrecipe
thts all for now...yippeee...

11 comments:

waliz said...

testing...

Anonymous said...

waliz...if this comment comes out nicely, i get free mangoes ok?...:D

waliz said...

azraaa...so glad to see yr comment...uh..youuuu...i'll give one basket of mangoes for u but unfortunately season justttt overrrr...

thanks girl...

Noor Ariffshah said...

I think it time for you to get your own domain.

Cheers

waliz said...

hi ariff..thanks for the advice..can u gv me more info on it?

cheers..

Anonymous said...

Walizzzz, it's me! Your ape friend... ;-)
Can we climb up the mango tree together and seat on the branches so I can check your hair for lice? Hehehe
Nice to have you back here!

waliz said...

zennnn....yeah welcome to the club man...i'm thinking to climb a banana tree to look for a banana la....

Anonymous said...

oh banana!...Can i help in any way?
hehehehehe...naughty girl!
:-P

waliz said...

zen...banana? naughty? errrr...errrr?dont tell me ape eat rissoto ballsss...?

Noor Ariffshah said...

used your own domain but hosting by blogger. It is very simple, maybe you just drop by to www.godaddy.com. Full info there.

Cheers.

waliz said...

i will take a look..thanks ariff..